We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You will be Responsible for Planning and implementing new designs.
- You need to Optimize existing user interface designs.
- You will be responsible to Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- You need to Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- You have to Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- You need to Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- You should have Hands-on experience on Figma and Sketch.
- You should have Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- You should have 1-2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
What you need to make real what matter
- You should have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design.
- 4-6 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- You should have UI design portfolio.
- You should have Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time