At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Technical Account Manager-SISW-260966Job Location: United States, Plano, Texas
Job Category: Customer ServicesJob Description - Technical Account Manager
We are seeking several driven, results-oriented, independent-thinking individuals who enjoy multi-tasking in a fast-paced, challenging, customer-facing environment. In this position you will be focused on technical execution of Siemens EDA’s (formally Mentor Graphics) leading edge Electronic Design Automation products within key Mil-Aero accounts.
The Technical Account Manager works in a pre- and post-sales role, coordinating technical activities related to EDA tools deployed by the customer worldwide. The candidate must have strong program management skills and be available to travel.
In this position you will work closely with the Account Manager(s) to develop multi-level account plans for the growth and development of our business. The Technical Account Manager ensures that higher level goals and objectives are developed into tactical working plans and then drives execution by working closely with the technical team.
Accurate and comprehensive communication skills are required to keep technical teams in all locations in sync with goals, objectives and tactics in supporting the account.Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing Opportunity Plans for multiple technology domains
- Creating and managing tactical level plans
- Coordinating technical activities, benchmarks, evaluations and sales campaigns
- Representing the customer’s technical needs to product groups, and representing the corporation’s technical positioning to the customer
The Technical Account Manager will need to develop strong customer relationships with key decision makers within the account and understand the customer’s business and technical needs and issues across a broad range of platforms and technologies.
Preferred location: North East/Mid-Atlantic; Other locations across the US will be considered.Qualifications
- BSEE or equivalent is required; MS preferred
- 5+ years Electronic Design Engineering and/or Applications Engineering experience
- Understanding of ASIC/FPGA design and verification flows
- Understanding of the design, analysis, and manufacturing of CCA/PCBs
- Demonstrated organization and program management skills
- Ability to collaborate with members of world-wide account team and customer.
- Ability to prioritize and document all activities based on business ROI
- US Citizenship or Green Card
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.