Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
Experience: 3-5 Years of experience in design and development
· Strong Knowledge in C++ language on Windows / Linux OS.
· Knowledge of QT/QML.
· Good knowledge on Unit Testing, Design Driven Development etc.
· Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, GDB Debugger
· Proficient in OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML.
· Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams
· Exposure to Agile Framework, DevOps
Desirable / Good to Have:
· Domain: Industrial Automation, HMI products
· Exposure to GIT, TFS, Jenkins, Google UTF, Cmake/Qmake
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time