Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Have you ever thought how many time our Siemens teams dedicate to prepare reports, select and click in SAP to complete a process or even consolidate several pieces of information for analysis? If you have done something about it, we are looking for you!!
With the use of digital tools like KNIME and SAP script we can help to optimize these core tasks but also we are looking forward to find other technologies to be developed in the future.
You will be engaged with Siemens Global Business Services, Operating Companies and Support Functions areas in Mexico. If you want to live a digital environment, drive the digital transformation of our operations and develop your growth mindset in a global environment this could be your opportunity.
The Regional Process Office Mexico is dedicated to drive cross-business optimization projects within Regional Company benefiting from best practice sharing facilitated by GBS across countries.
- Development of solutions for our internal customers (mostly with KNIME and SAP scripting)
- Identification, conception and execution of improvements for customers, by simplifying, automating and digitalizing through proven methodologies.
- Support in identification and execution of projects defined by RPO MX and LC-Management.
- Detection of process improvement opportunities and quick-wins.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Industrial, Systems, Computing Sciences)
- Use of Java/VBA (mandatory), Microsoft Office, SAP and KNIME can be considered as a plus.
- Conversational English Proficiency (B1-B2)
- High affinity for technology and innovation (discover/learn new tools and digitalization mindset)
- Customer and results oriented, Proactivity, Self-driven, Facility to work with several stakeholders and different work environments.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Use of MS Visio and Lean/Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Creation of dashboards (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI)
- Previous experience executing projects, root cause analysis.
- How to apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time