Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Identification, conception and execution of improvements for customers, by simplifying, automating and digitalizing through proven methodologies.
- Conception, coordination and realization of projects (mainly in areas of process optimization) defined by LC-Management.
- Parallel management of multiple projects including controlling and reporting in OPW
- Contribute to meeting quality standards, deadlines, and budget allowances.
- Actively support an improved process orientation mindset in LC-organization
- Contribute to the expansion of the RPO's key activities to the professional responsibility for defined portfolio elements.
- Know-how development and portfolio innovation (development of know-how within practices).
The position includes also as a responsibility the administration of signature regulation topics and release strategies (Changes in regulations, internal approvers, signature tool administration, SAP release strategies configuration and role approvals).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering
- Strong English Proficiency (B2, C1)
- General understanding of Siemens internal processes and organizations.
- High affinity for technology and innovation (discover/learn new tools and digitalization mindset)
- Customer and results oriented, Proactivity, Self-driven,
- Facility to work with several stakeholders and different work environments.
- Comfortable working across various levels of management
- Good communication and presentation skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Use of SAP, MS Visio and Lean/Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Previous experience executing projects or root cause analysis.
- How to apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time