Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Remote Services Center Sr. Manager, Vista and Dimension Support.
The Remote Services Center is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong customer focus, offering the right candidate the opportunity to build on current strengths, acquire new skills, and be a member of a highly impactful team. As a global healthcare provider, Siemens offers a wealth of growth opportunities for motivated individuals.
As an RSC Sr. Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations to deliver incident management support to internal and external customers of the Regional CS Organizations of the Americas, including both pro-active and reactive support activities. Responsibilities include shift schedule, on-call management, and resource planning, as well as the ongoing personal and professional development of their teams to ensure the successful achievement of all identified Customer (CDI, NPS, NSI), Business (Productivity / SVA / Revenue) and Employee (development / retention) targets for the product line identified as part of the overall CS strategy "from On-site to On-line".
As a Candidate you must display a positive attitude with both internal and external customers, striving to always exceed expectations. You must be able to make sound decisions that promote the interests of both Siemens and the customer. Candidate must be a selfless team player and enthusiastic proponent of change.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an RSC Sr. Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Provide direction / support for the respective areas of responsibility by providing the highest levels of proactive / remote support (technical and applications) to both internal and external Customers.
• Manage a team of ~17 direct reports located in USA, Canada, Mexico, SAS and Brazil
• Establish and operate Integrated Chemistry products as part of the Incident Management Process
• Define necessary resources (employees, location, and IT) and support the organizational setup of the team
• Monitor, review and support Incident Management Process and other RSC processes
• Monitor and support targets and KPI's according to the modality guidelines
• Drive continued innovation and enhancement of service processes and tools (help lightning, digital modelling, decision support etc.)
• Support and drive the adoption of regional organization strategies (e.g., CDI, NPS etc.)
• Support team initiatives to maximize service operational efficiency and customer excellence
• Promote and support a Service Based Leadership Culture
• Develop highly motivated and committed team
• Support personnel and professional development and lean management opportunities
• Ensure efficient and seamless cooperation with other product line(s) and with all business partners
• Ensure timely escalation of all product issues to appropriate parties
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers.
• Professional experience required in product- and service business. Product business experience necessary for understanding of customer issues and Service business experience in service delivery processes and application thereof in call center type environments
• Project experience necessary since many activities are based on project-driven activities.
• Leadership experience is essential. This experience includes leadership of direct reports and guiding / motivating non direct reports within a matrix organization for employees located in various locations
• Since this job includes all countries in an RSC's region with a wide range of different cultures and involves other world-regions, experience of working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important
• You are willing to create an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
THIS POSITION JOB LOCATION: Glasgow DE; Remote
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
• 3-5 years of leadership/people management experience
• Knowledge of both Country and Global processes
• Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.