- You will advise our customers and our teams on the design, development and operation of secure products, solutions and services.
- You will analyse existing IT structures, develop tailor-made protection concepts and support our customers in the implementation process.
- You moderate and advise on the implementation of cybersecurity risk analyses (business impact analyses / threat and risk analyses)
- You will help design security architectures in cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- You create and maintain cybersecurity guidelines and regularly validate their compliance by assessing projects and services.
- You ensure the up-to-dateness of our cybersecurity framework by integrating new conditions and continuous improvement.
- You will support the analysis and resolution of IT security incidents.
- You have experience in the application of cybersecurity frameworks, guidelines and enumerations such as CIS Benchmarks, CWE/VCE, OWASP
- You have sound knowledge in the implementation of IT and information security frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, IEC 62443, IT Security Act / Basic IT-Protection
- Ideally, you already have established cybersecurity certifications such as SANS SEC401, CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP/CCSK as well as vendor-specific security certifications in AWS or Azure.
- You are able to convince customers with your expertise and friendly demeanour in order to build a positive business relationship
- You have very good German and English skills
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time