Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a R&D Project Manager.
The SYNGO R&D US Cardiology Team, has an opening for a R&D Project Manager in the area of cardiology image reading and reporting software. The cardiology team delivers trend-setting cardiology software applications for medical image analysis and reporting used worldwide by cardiologists and other medical professionals. Our successful syngo Dynamics product line is in use at 4 of the top 5 cardiology hospitals in the US as ranked by the recent US News & world report - http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/rankings/cardiology-and-heart-surgery
This position is responsible and accountable the execution of healthcare software solutions in a multinational environment. Responsibilities include collaborating with development teams and executing project plans that embrace best practices, change management, quality management, and requirements management.
· Plans, documents, and executes all phases of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown, and dependency management
· Leads the project team on development efforts and works with functional managers to ensure team members are effectively contributing to project goals
· Develops detailed work breakdown schedules, project estimates, and resource plans that support scope.
· Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings including issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
· Ensures problems are effectively escalated and resolved as needed
Requirements & Skills
- Detail orientation and problem-solving abilities
- Experience employing Agile methodologies in large scale projects
- Experience in a regulated medical software development is highly desired
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate business processes and recommend effective solutions
- Organizational/time management and project management
- Knowledge of software and project development life cycle, including the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.