We are looking for a Senior DevOps Architect role. This role would be responsible for design, deployments & release on specific cloud and container platforms for our SaaS product. Primary focus for this role would be to improve overall SaaS product quality. Person would be providing technical leadership role for SaaS product quality and participate in release management process across multiple stakeholders within Siemens.
- Subject matter expert for SaaS release management.
- Provide leadership role for managing and building the quality SaaS releases.
- Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams who will be responsible for SaaS product Release, Validation & Verification.
- Designing, building and maintaining containerized and non containerized cloud hosted solutions release pipe lines & dashboards.
- Improving reliability of cloud hosted SaaS Solution and CI/CD pipelines
- Contribution for putting everything as code
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, Security, processes including influence on the future direction and technology used for cloud hosted solution
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications working as per SLA
- Lead and participate for SaaS release plan and execution activities
- Participate in scrum planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master / Bachelor level); Minimum experience 6 years
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cloud Infrastructure activities like cloud automation, deployment, maintenance & Release
- Strong knowledge of systems (Linux, GNU tooling), networking (OSI model, DNS, routing) and virtualization vs containerization
- Security & Compliance awareness
- Hands-on experience & deep expertise on Siemens PLM, ALM, MOM & CAD tools Required Hands-on experience with IAC & Configuration tools (Ansible, Terraform) preferred.
- Public clouds; AWS/Azure/GCP experience & certification preferred
- Proactive, emphatic and approachable
- Team Player and problem solver
- Good communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.