Siemens Smart Infrastructure Industrial Sales division searching for a highly professional Sales Representative with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. The position geographic coverage area is St. Louis (preferred residence location), Kansas City, Eastern KS, Missouri, Southern IL and Western IN/KY. The position sells and has a focus on our broad line of Industrial Controls and Circuit Protection products along with additional peripheral electrical distribution products. This is a new and highly focused National Sales Organization for Siemens that will provide expertise and focus in their industrial market areas of coverage. The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of End User, Channel, OEM, and Integration Partner accounts. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end electrical controls and circuit protection solutions (CP&C) in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the US.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency, and flexibility, through offering a variety of CP&C solutions and collaborating with our Digital Industry counterparts to bring entire solutions to customers.
• Understanding the CP&C market as relates to customer requirements, opportunities, and competition.
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
• Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
• Ability to develop a high level of CP&C expertise and perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution & application offerings.
• Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution partners and channel.
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements.
What you need:
1. 6+ years of Industrial Sales Experience
2. Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
3. Sales experience with Automation, Motion, Drives, Low Voltage Drives, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Circuit Protection and Controls.
4. Experience with End Users, OEM’s, and channel partners highly desirable.
5. Ability to travel 25 %
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.