Head Of Customer Success
Building Robotics, Inc. is a Siemens-owned business founded in 2012, as Comfy | Enlighted. Our mission is connecting employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
As Head of Customer Success, you will lead our rapidly growing CS organization and drive an integral mission in transforming the way our customers realize value. Customer Success is vital to our long-term growth. We will not be successful unless our customers are able to maximize their experience from our solutions. As such, we need a dynamic leader to execute a vision around success for our customers. This role includes ownership over: customer success management, professional services, technical support, solution engineering, customer advocacy and education with reporting line to the COO.
What You Will do
Drive customer success outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
Define and optimize customer lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology
- Support systems
- Customer marketing software
- Reference and advocacy solutions
- Customer Success Management platform
Inspire customer success across the company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Enhance Product around driving product roadmap
- Guide Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Architect company-wide customer feedback loop
What You Will Bring
- Customer and people centric approach
- 5+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.