Role: Senior Software Developer(.NetCore)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Senior Software Developer(.NetCore) help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
• You will have to derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
• You should identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
• You will be responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
• You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
• You will guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
• You will be responsible for Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• You will be collaborating with globally located teams.
• You will be responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• You will be responsible for Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• You will be responsible for Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
• We are looking for B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• You need to be an engineering graduate with 6-8 years of experience in design and development
• You need to have experience in AMQP, RESTFull protocols. Exposure to SCADA Protocols (IEC61850/Modbus/DNP3) protocol is preferred.
• You should have exposure to Postgres, Redis and LiteDb databases.
• Exposure in C++, UML and Docker-Compose is preferred.
• You need to have experience in GIT, NuGet.Exposure to Bower, Npm, Sonar Cube and GitLab Runner is preferred.
• You need to have to experience in Docker. Exposure to BuildRoot, WireShark and Selenium is preferred.
• You should have exposure working in Bootstrap, Kestrel, KendoUI, HighCharts, Ngnix, LDAP and NodeJs.
• You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
• You need to have worked in Windows 10, familiar with Linux OS.
• You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process. You should be familiar with the JIRA Software.
• You must have experience in working in SCRUM and SDLC.
• You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
• You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills.
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Must have experience in UnitTesting. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time