Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Territory Sales Manager, Ultrasound, you will be responsible for:
Cultivating long term customer relationships in general imaging ultrasound, one of the country's most innovative healthcare areas, as a field sales professional.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with the hospital call point and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), to enable sound decisions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans.
- Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the customer organization.
- Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in Ultrasound products.
- Professional sales training like SPIN or Miller-Heiman.
- Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
· Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound strong plus.
- Imaging, transactional medical equipment sales ideal.
- Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles.
- Willing to travel up to 70%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.