Job Posting Structure
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Project Manager - R&D
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Project Manager,
you will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage cross-functional teams representing all Product Development life-cycle phases including project planning, scheduling, tracking, coordinating, and monitoring activities. This may include project team members from other companies where contractual and personnel management must be effectively managed to ensure project success.
- Create and manage project scope, schedule, and budget
- Assure that all product and project deliverables (quality, performance, cost, schedule and revenue) are met
- Schedule and lead meetings to coordinate inter-departmental project activities; including those necessary to resolve project issues
- Manage project communications to all stakeholders (project teams, functional managers, internal and external customers, and senior management), including meeting minutes, monthly updates, communications meetings, and phase reviews
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
Skilled in product development processes and a general business understanding, preferably in the highly regulated medical device industry
- Strong leadership abilities to manage and lead teams of non-direct reports in a matrix organization
- Industry experience of ten plus years including four years’ managing projects
- Ability to coordinate across disciplines and integrate all aspects of business as they impact development projects including negotiation of scope, roles and responsibilities, specifications, timelines, and resources - up, down and, across the organization
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills to assess situations and drive decision making
- Capacity to achieve outcomes based on ability to facilitate and negotiate desired results
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Advanced scientific and/or business degrees are highly desirable and can substitute for some required experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification not required but is a key differentiator.
- Working knowledge of FDA, ISO, IVDD and IVDR regulations desired.
- 3 to 5 experience in leading project efforts
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.