Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Financial Analyst, SCM Manufacturing. This role is located in Glasgow, Newark, DE (Zip: 19702) with the flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You will report to the Senior Director of Finance, SCM Manufacturing, Newark DE
- You will work in partnership with the Manufacturing Organization, SCM and Strategic Procurement to assist in the development of budgets, forecasts, monthly analysis of actual results and operational performance comparisons.
- Co-ordination of Capital Investment process. Determine and discuss financial analysis at moderately complex levels including, investments, depreciation, working capital and associated productivity.
- Responsible for site procurement productivity and associated reporting including comprehensive analytics for budgets, forecast and actual results.
- Analysis and trend evaluation of Quality Non-conformance costs. Creation of comprehensive analytics to explain results and identify productivity opportunities.
- Create comprehensive Material and Value of Production forecast analytics. Provide explanation for drivers and deviations.
- Ensure the accuracy of SAP master data for standard product costing including Bill of Materials, Routings, Purchase Info Records, Costing Lot sizes.
- Perform Standard product cost simulations and cost scenarios for productivity analysis
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures in particular area of specialization
- Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedule and priorities – ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in in Finance/Accounting or advanced degree
- Previous Financial experience in a Manufacturing organization, preferred
- Experienced in SAP or Equivalent ERP system – Accounting, Controlling, Procurement, Production, Materials Management.
- Advanced Computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.