Every building starts at a different point on the sustainability journey – this creates unique sets of efficiency challenges and opportunities. From public entities to global enterprises, Siemens designs and implements building efficiency, security and sustainability improvement programs that are commensurate with the organization’s own constraints and goals.
We currently have a 12 month maternity leave opportunity for a Customer Services Team Leader to join our Smart Infrastructure RMA team based at our Bowen Hills, QLD offices. As the Customer Services Team Leader your primary responsibility will be to provide service delivery leadership for our Branch Service teams in the BMS and Security sector, as well as fostering strong customer relationships and positioning Siemens as their go to partner.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Resource planning & scheduling.
• Resolve customer enquiries & disputes.
• Review service reports before invoicing.
• Manage the safety of the service team & its associated subcontractors.
• Ensure the quality of our workmanship.
• Act as an escalation point (24/7) for all service operations matters.
• Participate in leadership strategy discussions & performance presentations.
• Participate in service forecasting & drive the achievement of all financial targets.
• Attend customer meetings.
• Provide our customers with reporting on key performance indicators, monthly operational/service reporting & any ad hoc reporting required.
• Manage & coordinate the delivery of small projects within our existing install base.
• Manage the delivery of service agreement obligations.
• Manage the service team’s development planning.
• Play an active role in promoting Siemens both internally & externally.
• Lead by example in regard to safety & administrative compliance, values & behaviors.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a team of technical project and service personnel within the Building Industry, Civil Engineering or Construction space. Your strong leadership and communication skills and ability to build sound working relationships will ensure your success in this role as well as your demonstrated experience in the management and delivery of multiple projects.
If you are a Senior Technician or Team Leader looking to take the next step in your career by joining a global technology leader, then this could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time