Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
What You Will Do
· Provides specialized support for human resource-related operations in staffing, compensation, benefits, employee development, training, labor relations for mining operation
· Define the operational model, hire a high performing team, and establish talent acquisition roles and responsibilities.
· Lead the HR operation in site for mining industry, with the objective to ensure a cost, effective quality, candidate experience and hiring process.
· Design the proactive talent bench strategy to identify critical roles.
· Execute day to day full life cycle recruiting for individual positions while maintaining a focus on diversity outreach
· Implement consistent hiring and on-boarding practices
You´ll Need To Succeed
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 5 years of experience in Talent acquisition for massive (more than 100 roles at the same time), operating, manufacturing or mining roles. Ideally within a Shared Service or HUB
· Talent advisory, business acumen and process improvements.
· Strategic partnering in relationship building
· Negotiation skills
· Prioritization enable bit context problem solving
· Listening and communication
- How to apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time