As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Rolling Stock in Shanghai, we are looking for Electrical Engineer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Supporting China Projects with Database maintenance and expansion in Wi-Fi area.
- Supporting China Projects with Configuration files generation in LTE area.
- Supporting All China Projects with PSS deployment, and lead the engineer for deeper security task.
- Writing technical Documents (English and Chinese), like Test Report, Test Plan, Test analysis reports.
- Maintenances Radio Lab and perform Customer FAT work.
- Propose network architecture setup according to project needs.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 3 years’ experience in Data base validation creation modification.
- More than 3 years’ experience in Network design and with security in mind consideration.
- Be able to program with Python.
- Be able to write and create English technical documents.
- Good oral English to work with global colleagues.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time