Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of system software and hardware used by groups in the development, release, maintenance and support of commercial software products. Provides a high level of support in at least one environment, often requiring research. Assists with system administration, monitoring, upgrades, and maintenance in at least one environment. Performs installation, setup, configuration, testing and deployment in at least one environment. Completes and plans project tasks or leads medium level technical projects; analyzes product issues. Evaluates new technologies. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for discretion and independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
Enabling DevOps, cloud-native modern distributed infrastructure for multi/hybrid cloud architecture in an ecosystem of several Azure subscriptions and AWS accounts
- Responsible for Area-wide AWS, Azure, and private cloud accounts from dev to prod for multiple teams, manage Azure, AWS cost, and report cost metrics to executives. Drive all cost reduction topics.
- Writing IaC automation of Terraform v0.14 (for both AWS and Azure), ARM Templates (for Azure), CloudFormation (for AWS), and Boto3
- Ensuring that all cloud accounts are safe and secure against security threats, vulnerabilities. Troubleshoot and resolve issues across cloud platforms with minimal downtime.
- Contribute to Mindpshere Global Infrastructure enhancements along with other area Cloud Ops engineers and Architects.
- Min 2 years of experience with Azure (AKS, Storage, Service Bus, Event Grid, Key Vault, Function Apps, etc ).
- Min 2 years of experience with AWS (EKS, ECS, IAM, Lambda, RDS, VPC, Beanstalk, etc ).
- Experience with IaC - Terraform (0.14), Cloudformation, Boto3.
- Experience with Containers and Orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Helm, ARGOCD.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure security, networking, databases( MySQL, PostgreSQL), GitLab, CICD, Linux.
**Preferably done any of certificates like **
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA)
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty (SCS)
- Azure administrator, AZ-104
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)