***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Django/React JS Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
As part of our Operators team (multidisciplinary and composed of data engineers, devops, backend and frontend developers) you will take part in the development of tools made available to on-demand transport network operators:
- Management interfaces on the back-office;
- Management tools and configuration of the geography of a territory;
- Tools for managing travel times, delays detection;
- Interfaces for user communication;
- Interfaces for service planning, fleet and driver management;
In collaboration with the lead dev and the whole team, your mission will be to:
- Develop new features on our projects in Django and ReactJS;
- Guarantee the stability of the solution by writing unit tests;
- Contribute to code reviews;
- Monitor technical debt and help limit its impact;
- Take part in the transmission of knowledge by writing technical documentation;
- Django / Rest Framework;
- Intégration continue avec Drone CI;
The ideal profile:
- You are a graduate of a school of engineering or specialized in computer science;
- You have a great experience in the field of full stack development;
- Languages: French and professional English;
Your most valuable assets:
- Strong knowledge of the Django framework;
- Experience with a front-end framework (React, Angular, Vue.js);
- Good understanding of REST architecture, comfortable with Django Rest Framework;
- At ease with Git;
- Used to teamwork, code reviews;
- Rigorous and sensitive to the quality of the code, to the writing of unit tests;
What we like about you is:
- Your sensitivity to the user experience;
- Your love of knowledge and your willingness to transmit it to others;
- Your involvement in the project and your strength of proposal;
- You are familiar with Postgres or other SQL databases.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time