This varies depending on the span of control & volumes (work content) across AREs that can be overseen for a person
Hubs Serviced: 1-4
AREs Served: 10-70Function Responsibilities -
- Responsible for leading operational team comprising of individual contributors following given procedures and frameworks.
- Implementing Guidelines & Processes & ensuring that transactions are processed as per the defined standard operating procedures
- Supervise & exercise adequate oversight over deliverables to ensure that operations are performed error free & in a timely manner
- Drive continuous improvement of related process items and meeting agreed standards of services.
- Selection, defining conditions of employment, setting goals, evaluation, remuneration and promotion of employees as well as the termination of employment contracts for the team under their responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring adherence of stipulated FX, commodities & Money market transactions in line with limits defined, internal guidelines and global activity split
- Close coordination with various internal & external contacts to ensure smooth operations
- Handle various audits (internal as well as external) and RIC compliance
- Training & development of team members within their responsibility to ensure accurate tasks & sustainability of operations
- Act as the first point of contact for escalations and drive speedy resolutions
External: Banks representatives, Statutory Auditors and Group companies
Internal: Accounts & Taxation Dept, RIC and other OpCo RepresentativesProficiencies -
- You bring 7 to 13 Years of relevant work experience in Treasury Back Office. People management skills to handle a team of 3-4 personnel
- Understanding of markets & products related to FX and commodities and Money Markets, various banking processes & understanding of regulatory aspects.
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting standards (impacting specific processes) for India and IFRS
- Proficiency in usage of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Market best practice (probably of large corporate or banking industry)
This role is based in Kharghar, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities and Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at: https://new.siemens.com and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time