Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here is where you make the difference
As part of our BW / HANA Core Development Team you will have the technical responsibility for design, development and optimization of complex datamodels and planning applications based on BW4HANA in the business area of Siemens Mobility global commercial projectplanning.
- Design and Development of technical solutions in order to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy.
- You have the full responsibility for design and development of individual Business Intelligence applications based on BW4HANA and HANA 2.0
- We count on your expertise while creating and maintaining complex datamodels, interfaces and SAP UI5 /FIORI Apps in challenging projects.
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions upon central SAP modules such as FI, CO, PS
- In-depth knowledge of HANA and BW backend platform and interests in new technologies
What do I bring with me:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 4-8 years of work experience in following areas: SAP BW (or similar BI platforms), ABAP, WebDynpro, WebServices, FIORI, UI5
- You have experience in development of frontend applications based on SAP UI5 / FIORI
- Some experience in WebService development is highly welcome
- overall knowledge of related SAP modules (FI, CO, PS) would be welcome
- methodology is not new to you
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time