We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
• Work in an Agile environment – as a member of a scrum team
• Ensure efficient and effective execution of test activities for the project
• Define test requirements, write and execute manual and automated test cases
• Perform manual testing as needed and seek ways to automate if possible
• Converting acceptance criteria, product designs and functional details into test cases
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, control engineering, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
• Proven 2+ years of experience in Software Test Engineering
• Experience in Test Automation
• Good knowledge in one of the programming languages (Python, C++, C#, Java,..)
• Knowledge and experience in Containerization technologies (Docker, ..)
• Knowledge in LINUX environment is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in industrial automation technologies is a plus
• Knowledge and experience in TIA Portal, PLC and SCADA products is a strong plus
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent command of English is a must
• ISTQB Certification is an asset
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time