- Lead/participate the introduction of new products within the region,if requested and demonstrate high degree of Clinical/Scientific expertise for relevant modality aspects of designated Siemens Healthcare products.
- Receive telephone, email and GSMS notification and take necessary action by using problem solution techniques, setting priorities and as required, follow the complaint handling and escalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requests, to escalate problems to HSC.
- Analysis of the incident with help of the local applications personnel, remote diagnostic, data analysis and the knowledge database.
- Take necessary action and document it all in the Service ticketing system with the necessary follow up action.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction of the modality, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize performance and their perception (e.g. proactive checking of high "cost instruments" and developing specific action plans). Develop and maintain relationships with top customers and opinion leaders.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time