Then come and join our global team as Director Go-To-Market Strategy (f/m/d) to drive the systematic G2M activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the strategic adviser to the Head of M&S on systematic G2M activities and models, including independent execution of complex strategic projects.
- You are responsible for selection and technical leadership of cross-departmental, international project teams: defining and coordinating tasks within the scope of the objectives
- You will continuously monitor and analyze the international market and competitive situation with regards to global overall competitive strategy including product strategy, market shares and "Key Intelligence Topics".
- You are responsible for independently preparing results, if necessary, for company standard and other appropriate reporting tools to support strategy development to achieve business objectives by management
- You have the responsibility for detailed qualitative and quantitative competitor analysis across all product groups incl. coordination for the preparation of information material for sales in close cooperation with Marketing and Product Lines
- You are responsible for the sales coverage program for optimal visibility and coverage of the XP market
- You have the responsibility within BL XP on the topic of Installed Base Retention. Creation and implementation of Elevate programs. Evaluation and interpretation of IB retention rate and derivation of appropriate marketing and sales measures.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Product and Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree with a healthcare, life science, biomedical technology or business management background.
- You have an “MBA”-level knowledge of Market Analytics, go-to-market/sales, business modeling and competitive analysis, ideally with a background in consulting. MBA/PhD in sales/marketing is highly preferred.
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in healthcare IT, sales excellence, business development, product management and partner management focusing on go-to market and product launch. Business development or solution sales experience in radiology/oncology/cardiology information systems, EMR is highly desirable.
- You are familiar with innovation/co-creation methods (business model innovation, value proposition design) and are confident regarding their use with customers and partners
- You are familiar with the challenges of healthcare providers and able to develop convincing sales strategy solutions on digital platforms, ecosystems, e-business etc. for fast adoption/diffusion
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and provide high quality visual representations of achieved results. Knowledge of German is a plus
- You have excellent analytical and management communication skills; strong interpersonal capabilities and negotiation talent characterize you
- You possess strong commercial awareness that support your understanding of different innovative businesses models and enables you to manage external partners effectively
- You are self-motivated, solution-orientated and are capable of handling multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- You are experienced in interacting with cross-functional teams and are able to approach and successfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are able to travel internationally for around 25%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time