Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Our Digital Buildings Data Analytics team is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Data Scientist who is eager to play with buildings data from all over the world and to be part of the implementation of functionalities that provide actionable insights to our customers. Your playground will consist of large data sets, latest software technologies and impactful global software offerings, and you will work with a passionate team of data scientists, engineers, architects and product managers to build tomorrow’s data-driven products.
Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You will be responsible to Develop tomorrow’s data-driven products for buildings, incl. predictive maintenance, prescriptive simulations, anomaly detection, system optimization and forecasts.
- You need to Evaluate and implement advanced data analytics techniques in joint collaboration with the global Data Analytics team, Software Architects/Engineers and Product Managers.
- You need to Collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure the smooth integration of data science products into global offerings.
- You should be Excellent with Python skills. Optional: Scala skills.
- You should understand agile software development methodologies.
- You have to Develop, validate and maintain advanced data analytics products.
- You need to Analyze large volumes of Data covering a wide range of Information from building operational data to equipment and user behavior data to identify new patterns through data mining and AI.
- You need to Investigate the most appropriate techniques to solve complex problems by assessing diverse mathematical, statistical and AI models.
- You need to Contribute to managing the data analytics infrastructure and processes.
- You should Communicate complex concepts and the results in a clear and effective manner.
What you need to make real what matter.
- You should have Degree in computer science/engineering/applied mathematics or related fields.
- You should have 12+ Years of Total Experience, with Minimum 3 years in Data Analytics.
- You should have Minimum two years of work experience in a professional context, preferably in a global setup with distributed virtual teams and environments.
- At least two years of work experience in the analytics field (including data science, business intelligence, etc.)
- You should have Strong data fundamentals and demonstrated ability to organize, clean, schematize and process data, as well as good understanding of how to use data science methodologies to solve complex problems.
- You should be a Seasoned machine learning and data mining enthusiast, proficient in algorithms development and able to work with complex infrastructures.
- You should have Knowledge of and practical application of advanced statistical analyses and modelling (e.g., predictive or neural network modelling, classification, etc.).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time