If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Corporate Communications at Siemens Egypt is currently looking for a dynamic and creative initiator to support Corporate Communications in all the department’s functions and responsibilities.
As a focused technology company, Siemens combines the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the great challenges of our time. Our businesses and local organizations enjoy creating value for customers, creating technology with purpose and thus changing the lives for billions of people for the better. We create technology to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society.
With over 200 employees, Siemens Egypt provides a dynamic work environment where every employee feels empowered to ask questions, innovate and do what they think will add value to our company and our customers. We encourage our people to adapt a growth mindset – staying curious, being resilient, experimenting, and learning.
Do you believe communication is a key part of an organization's success? Are you a creative storyteller? Are you interested in learning more about digitalization and technologies that will help shape a better future for the society? This internship position is for you!
What is the format of the internship?
• Location: Siemens Egypt Main Office, must be flexible for site visits and external events
• Duration: 12 months, September 2021 to September 2022
• Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
• It is required to be a fresh graduate (maximum one year after graduation), so the intern will be able to work full-time for 12 months
• The intern will report directly to the Head of Corporate Communications and will support on the department’s daily activities.
• The intern will also have opportunities to collaborate with the regional Communications team in Siemens Middle East communications activities.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
•Assist Corporate Communications Team across different functions including:
·Visual design, photo, video creation and editing
•Creating communication media e.g. presentations, posters, flyers
• Publishing those media across office platforms
• Writing content for internal and external activities
• Supporting in the new Siemens brand update
• Supporting regional internal communications
•Planning, organizing, and executing campaigns and external events with the Communications Head.
• Updating the office platforms e.g. Pantry screens, bulletin board
• Creating an External Event list for Egypt for 2021-2022
• Collaborating on new engagement ideas and initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Marketing/communications background
• A recent graduate (maximum one year after graduation)
• Excellent writing skills
• Proficiency in working with MS Office applications
• Experience in event management
• Fluent in English and Arabic (German is a plus)
• Ability to deliver under pressure
• Graphic design & video editing skills
• Dynamic and creative initiator
• Growth Mindset
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time