Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems, and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for the global delivery of PLM and MOM services. As a result of rapid growth and business needs, GDN decided to complement its main delivery center in India with nearshore centers around the globe (USA, Mexico, Poland & Malaysia).
We are looking for candidates who would contribute to the further development of our PLM Implementation Consultancy and Solution Architecture practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw.
What are my responsibilities?
- Participate in large PLM implementation projects for the European customers
- Design\\configuration\\implementation of end-to-end PLM solutions
- Testing\\data migration\\ production and postproduction support
- Be a technical advisor to a customer and implement customer requirements to introduce or further develop innovative and integrated PLM solutions in production, quality, and compliance management.
- Ensure solution implementation with special consideration of the surrounding MES and ERP landscape as well as production/quality processes
- Support knowledge transfer (deliver training courses, user guides, coaching of PLM key users).
- Support the documentation and development of standard methodologies and the further development of our knowledge base.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the below areas:
- Industry Software (Teamcenter, ENOVIA, Windchill, Autodesk PLM, Aras) & CAD (NX, CATIA, SolidWorks, Creo)
- Product engineering area
- Production processes
- Production ERP systems (SAP, IFS, Dynamics)
- Production Process Management
- English at C1 level. German at B1 level.
- Ability to travel up 50% for some projects.
- Customer orientation and good communication skills.
- Able to work independently. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sports Card, Life Insurance).
- Extra paid vacation days.
- Work on the large PLM implementations for the customers around Europe.
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family.
- Access to the newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM specialists for consultancy.
- Work on implementations as a product producer (Siemens) not a partner company.
- Exciting and ambitious career path within Siemens.
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw).
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYR5Kgzn6suihs56iJ8_vfw
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time