Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We provide an innovative traffic management platform and professional services to city authorities and enable mobility planners and operators to maximize the potential of their traffic infrastructure. As Solution Designer (f/m/d) you will play a pivotal role in achieving these goals.
- You will design technical solutions based on our existing product portfolio that help cities around the world to revolutionize their mobility.
- You will analyze customers’ needs and define the best solution according to the operating conditions (safety, environment, usability, standards, interoperability, etc.).
- You will analyze requirements of international tenders to quickly identify feasibility of required features and capabilities as well as potential technical risks.
- You will act as an entrepreneur and assume the overall technical responsibility for the solution design. Your goal is to ensure a competitive technical proposal for the overall solution.
- As technical manager, you will play the pivotal role during the bid phase and closely collaborate with sales, product and bid management, solution architects and system engineering.
- You will compile the cost calculation for your solution based on aligned development efforts, licenses, third-party elements and sub-contractor deliveries considering a full solution lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for requirement management in the bid phase and transforming your genius solution design approach into an appealing, comprehensible technical solution description addressing the customer needs.
- You will support the sales department in technical customer presentations.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed Bachelor´s degree in traffic engineering or a related field.
- You have several years of experience in designing traffic management solutions.
- You bring a good understanding of IT infrastructure design, deployment and integration, including interface design and cloud technologies.
- You feel confident in understanding technical requirements, are able to structure and summarize the contents for other team members with different focus areas and identify the important facts for successful solution design.
- You absolutely enjoy creative problem solving and describing/presenting your designed solution.
- You ideally have experience in working in a multi-national company with a global scope as well as answering public tenders.
- You are fluent in English and German (written and orally) and you have excellent communication skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time