Mode of Employment: Limited; Full time only
Your extra treasure of experience.
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
What part will you play?
- You work on M&A acquisition, divestment and joint venture projects for Siemens AG
- Furthermore you support the M&A team during the transaction phase of M&A projects, especially during Due Diligence
- You support the M&A team with the department specific topics, such as digitalization within the M&A process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student with excellent academic performance record; background in business or finance. Corporate Finance would be of advantage
- Ideally you already have practical experience with an Investment bank, M&A Advisor, Private Equity or have experience in finance-related functions
- You gave good MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- German and English are the languages you can speak fluently
- And last but not least: you are goal-oriented, ready for action, able to work in a team and you have good communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organisation: Mergers, Acquisitions and Post Closing Management
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Student / Schüler