Mode of Employment: Limited, Part time only
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You work on M&A acquisition, divestment and joint venture projects for Siemens AG
- Furthermore you support the M&A team during the transaction phase of M&A projects, especially during Due Diligence
- You support the M&A team with the department specific topics, such as digitalization within the M&A process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student with excellent academic performance record; background in business or finance. Corporate Finance would be of advantage
- Ideally you already have practical experience with an Investment bank, M&A Advisor, Private Equity or have experience in finance-related functions
- You have good MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- German and English are the languages you can speak fluently
- And last but not least: you are goal-oriented, ready for action, able to work in a team and you have good communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Mergers, Acquisitions and Post Closing Management
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time