"Siemens Smart Infrastructure" - Digital Grid; SI DG Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Energy Automation Smart Grid Products. As being the integral part of Siemens Digital Grid Turkey, Grid Control Engineering group is mainly focused on Software Solution & Implementation of Grid Control segment product. To accomplish the mission of the group, the candidate will perform as a System Admin in ODTÜ Teknokent Ankara office for projects in Digital Grid Area.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design, Implementation, Installation of distributed IT Network & Infrastructure for Siemens Grid Control Solutions
• HW server & Workstation selection, Installation of Operating Systems as Windows and Linux (RedHat)
• Configuration and Monitoring of LAN/WAN equipment’s (switch, firewall, router, NMS)
• Implement security services for corporate and customer networks
• Maintaining & Administration of Versioning Tools like ClearCase, Git. etc
• Preparation of technical documents and specifications
• Understanding Siemens security requirements to drive adherence for Embedded, Web, Mobile, Cloud & IoT environments
• Defining, implementing, and maintaining an up-to-date security threat & technology landscape
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Educating at Computer or Electrical-Electronics Engineering (or similar fields)
• Experience in routing protocols like OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, SDWAN Routing and Switching, ACLs etc.
• Experience with Wide Area Network technologies including MPLS, DMVPN
• Experience with Cisco ASA with Firepower modules, Fortigate firewalls
• Experience with SIEM tools (Splunk, Qradar, Logpoint), network monitoring systems (PRTG, Solarwinds, Zabbix),
• network device management systems (Cisco Prime, Fortimanager), Network Admission Control (NAC) Systems (ForeScout, FortiNAC)
• Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas
• Create Scripts for automating monitoring and configuration tasks
• Experience in Linux and Unix Environment
• Experience in Versioning Tools like ClearCase, GIT etc
• Detailed understanding of LAN/WANs, internet technology and networking protocols
• Strong knowledge of networking (Switch, Firewall, Router Configuration) and systems integration and application and operating system hardening
• Knowhow on Complex IT systems (client-server, storage & networks, file shares, cloud deployment)
• Basic knowhow in programming and scripting languages is an asset
• Knowhow on Java, Python and Perl is an asset