The role is part of the Simcenter Industries team reporting to the Vice President Industries, within the Simulation and Test segment of Siemens Digital Industries Software. The group is responsible for leading the Simcenter strategy in our focus industries.
This individual will lead the Simulation and Test Business Unit strategy in Medical Devices.
The team’s purpose is to provide industry insight in support of go-to market and solution strategy. This is made up of the following key aspects:
- Support go-to market by developing and driving sales & marketing campaigns, including: identifying target markets and companies; crafting a compelling message; building (and guiding others to build) sales and marketing collateral; and, enabling field (sales & portfolio development) teams.
- Guide solution strategy by articulating industry requirements as an input to leadership and product teams (input to product roadmaps, partner and M&A activities);
- Collaborating with other members of the Simcenter Industries team, specifically Industry Solution Consultants, who have a focus on key sub-industries and areas such Electronics;
- Working with strategic customers and particularly positioning Siemens in higher management engagements as digitalization partner;
- Define and own a coherent Simcenter strategy for Medical Devices;
- Communicate and align this strategy across STS (Simcenter product and solution domain teams);
- Communicate and align this strategy with the broader organization ( Medical industry lead, Portfolio development, Marketing).
Required knowledge/skills, education and experience
- 5+ years working in the Medical device industry, leading a Performance engineering (simulation & test) team or activities;
- Advanced degree;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (English language) skills; ability to communicate with people at various levels of management and technical backgrounds;
- A self-starter able to work in a globally distributed organization and across cultures;
- Ability to work in an open, collaborative team, with a focus on excellence;
- Demonstrate strategic business or project planning and execution experience (able to develop and drive long term business or project plans);
- Ability and willingness to travel globally up to 40% (when it is safe to do so).
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in consulting, product management, business development or sales;
- Experience with the Challenger sales approach.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time