Siemens is one of the leading multi-national companies in the growing area of electrical engineering sector in the world. This German electrical giant operates in 190 countries, crafting leading-edge innovations for better life and driving profitability and corporate responsibility around the globe. We are looking for dedicated individual with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Sales team and help us build the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us.
· You need to analyze customer’s technical specifications, single line diagrams and schematic diagrams regarding the application of switchgear products along with associated protection and control systems and design appropriate product solutions to meet the customers’ expectations in cost-effective and timely manner.
· Analysis and evaluation of technical specifications, base designs of engineering solutions, including the preparation of drawings, calculations and bill of materials is also a part of the role.
· You need to Prepare techno-commercial offers, communicate with the customer for technical clarifications and attend customer meetings as required.
· You will be a technical project lead, taking full responsibility and ownership of the overall deliverables.
· You need to possess and sharpen your knowledge on application and functionality of the following devices: Distance protections, Line differential protections, Generator protections, Transformer differential protection, protections for electrical distribution, Bay Control Unit, Power System, Substation automation, Distribution automation, SCADA and Digitization.
· In a dynamic work environment job role requirement changes over time, thus you are expected to remain updated in terms of technical competence, new innovations and relevant compliance requirements.
What you need to make real what matters!
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university majoring in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- You bring professional experience of at least 2-3 years with exposure to tender/offer preparation, preferably on HV and MV power plant, grid related products/solutions and Substations.
- You must need to be conversant with AutoCAD and MS Office suite.
- Your knowledge on commercial information and incoterms of Bangladesh import regulation, experience on tendering process and E-GP participation will be considered an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities. Good teammate with amiable personality.
- Strong ability to cope with changing environment. Self-motivated and innovative in initiating to improve regular processes, introducing automation etc.
- You have to have great communication skills to work with internal/external stakeholders locally and globally.
This role is based in Bangladesh (Dhaka) gives the opportunity to visit other locations in Bangladesh and beyond. In return, the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. The company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and decentralized energy systems, on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries, and on smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport.
Last but not the least we're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time