- You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will collaborate.
- The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
- You will have the opportunity to learn how to work in SAP.
- You will be responsible with the processing, sorting and organizing financial documents, invoices and related documents.
- You will be responsible with the processing of various reports.
- You will be involved in the month-end closing procedures, regular partners circularization, financial audit.
- You will support the finance team in different activities.
- You will gain insights regarding finance processes and activities.
- Student at ASE - Faculty of Accounting and Management Informatics;
- Basic theoretical knowledge in different areas of the economic field;
- Attention to detail;
- Proactive, can-do attitude, willing to learn;
- Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
- Good English skills – written and spoken;
- Good command of MS Office applications.
- Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
- An opportunity to learn and grow;
- Real life working experience;
- An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
- A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
- Possibility to prolong the contract after 1 year.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either