At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The Portfolio Development Executive II position reports through the Siemens DI SW Americas Simcenter Portfolio Zone organization and will be responsible to help drive the simulation business in the Energy and Utilities industry. The Portfolio Developer will be responsible to coordinate activity and work with various resources in the company including: Account Orchestrators, Account Development staff, CAE Domain Specialists, Channel Partners and others. This position requires an understanding and proven experience in leveraging the CAE subscription business model to achieve new business growth for the overall simulation portfolio. In achieving revenue goals, the successful Portfolio Developer will leverage existing campaigns to drive business in new accounts/groups and help drive the revenue stream across all sales channels. The Portfolio Developer will be a self-starter, operate with a "sales/business" mindset and have a demonstrated ability to work in a teaming environment with pre-sales, customer support, marketing & other PFD's to help meet objectives. Location: flexible (including a home office); however, person must be currently located in the continental USA.
• At least 5+ years current experience in software sales, software business development, or software pre-sales with preference for experience in the engineering simulation software space as well as experience in the Energy and Utilities market.
• Strong history of goal/quota attainment over career
• Should be able to work remotely from a home office
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Familiarity in the use of desktop solutions such as Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint and other job-related software packages
• Excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills as well as strong organizational abilities
• Proven ability to independently formulate, understand and articulate customer needs and solution strategies
• Candidate must be able to travel ~40% (when corporate COVID travel policy allows)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.