Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Manufacturing Process Engineer (M/F)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conducts improvements projects on site or unit level, and liaises with other engineering functions, external vendors, or service providers.
- Drive all activities related to the SVMP: creation of lists of products, equipment, processes, test methods, etc.
- Check existing validation documentation on products, equipment and processes using checklists.
- Closing gaps for validation / qualification and verification projects in the event of incorrect or missing documentation (plans, reports, update of process reviews and pFMEAs).
Please click here for more information about our Business Activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Master's degree in in a technical/scientific field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years’ experience minimum in industrial engineering or in a project management role
- Experience in process validation is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and close attention to detail are essential
- Capable of managing multiple topics simultaneously and being able to prioritize based on business impacts
- You have a working knowledge of common computer software applications (WORD, EXCEL, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Highly flexible and willing to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. French/German language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site !
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time