Finance Administrator – 12 Months FTC
Do you want to join a business that outs it people at the forefront of all it does? A business consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the UK. Then come and join Siemens we are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team, officially based in Worcester the role is open to remote based working.
Finance and Commercial Partner to local Service Operations Management for Midlands Contracts. Processing of all Orders, Sales and Costs in line with Siemens Financial Control Guidelines. Responsible for all tasks and processes associated with the Order to Cash Process of this busy Field Service depot, mainly utilizing SAP. This is a Key Support Role to the local team to ensure delivery of financial Targets for Long Term Maintenance Contracts and associated chargeable works
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks:
- Control of Month end close process for area of control through SAP.
- Ownership of high number of financial postings for Orders, Sales and Margin. Revenue Recognition, Cost Journals, financial analysis.
- Support Local Field Service Management in delivery of all Financial Targets and completion of monthly Sales Forecast
- New Order Input to SAP and Order Register.
- All Invoicing Complete in SAP in line with operational works completion and contract T&C
- Co-ordinate Monthly Orders In Hand Review with Field Service Team to ensure timely progress of works to completion and billing, timely action within accounting period to minimise Siemens risk
- Delivery of performance information monthly on all Orders, Sales and Margin delivery versus targets set.
- Liaising with Customers and Contractors on billing and payment issues
- Cost/Margin Management. Ensure accurate reporting of all internal and external costs to associated works, providing detailed analysis if required.
- Control PO/GRN Process to ensure timely processing and clearance
- Effective use of IT tools and reporting models to drive improvement and efficiency in all field financial processes.
What are the requirements for this role?
- Experience in a similar Financial/Sales Ledger Role
- Highly organised, with an ability to prioritise workload and achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
- Financial Control and ownership of Monthly Financial Cycle
- IT literate – strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system.
- Attention to Detail and aptitude for Figures and Financial Reporting
- Work Well under pressure while maintaining tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner – able to professionally manage requests and queries from a range of stakeholders – employees, managers, external customers.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 381,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time