Project Manager 4 - Operational Excellence Workstream (SCORE)
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now as an Operational Excellence Project Manager (PM) supporting our global Opex workstream within SCM! This is a highly visible Project Management role that will be intimately involved in executing one of our most ambitious initiatives, called Supply Chain Cost Optimization driving Resilience and Edge (SCORE) program. Given the increasing complexity of Siemens Healthineers’ supply chain, with multiple platforms and a broad assay menu, SCORE is a transformational program that aims to improve our operations and competitiveness. It focuses on:
· Improving how we manage our global supply chains and how we benefit from an improved cost position through operational excellence
Once the SCORE program has been completed, estimated in 2025, this role will report into the Strategic projects Group in Flanders.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Opex PM, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate project prioritization activities.
- Define scope and magnitude of each initiative.
- Establish business cases, aligning project targets with business goals.
- Generate project presentations.
- Conduct proactive project risk assessments.
- Assess and secure budget and resources necessary to be successful.
- Develop and drive project plans.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration and cooperation.
- Implement necessary contingency and mitigation plans.
- Communicate effectively to key stakeholders.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to assure expedited resolution.
- Assure compliance to standards, laws and regulations.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation.
- Work with the HPS lead to Plan and Deliver Improvement Events
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers:
- Navigating a highly matrixed organization
- Influencing without authority
- Driving positive results under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
Required skills, education, and experience that will enable you to succeed in this role:
- BS/BA in a related field
- Demonstrates knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of SCM operations
- 5+ years of experience managing projects
- Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation, Collaboration and influence management skills
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivating and act as a change agent
- Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement knowledge
Preferred skills, education, and experience:
- PM certification
- MS Project
- Program risk management
- Experience working in a regulated / FDA environment
- Understanding of GMP manufacturing
- Lean, Six Sigma Certification
- Data and analytic acumen
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.