Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Mission/ Position Headline:
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific CS MC (LV Drives, LV Motors, CNC, Machine tools) portfolio to customers in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers.
• Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
• Analyzes and evaluates markets (Services portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers.
• Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related service portfolio.
• Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network.
• Negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
• Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective projects or services programs for the customer.
• May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
• Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
• Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs
Dimension of Function:
• Drive the implementation of defined customer based KPI's for a pre-defined services basket.
• All measures have to reported on weekly base to the Head of Customer Services
• Relevant KPI’s
• Direct Order values
• End customer in all kind of industries (Automative, F&B, tire, Aerospace, Metals, Process, .. )
• Siemens Distributors.
• Local Business Unit e.g. Management, proposal, Sales Specialist, controlling, services delivery, Head of segments.
• Global Segment organization.
What you need to make real what matters.
• Diploma/master’s degree in technical field, e.g. computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience. Advanced degrees including PhD or MBA are a plus.
• Long-term experience in services portfolio and activities
• Substantial experience with work in an industrial service organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trustful relationships across all hierarchies and within an ecosystem of internal and external partners
• We would be also happy, if you have a technical understanding of the DI markets and portfolio, ideally in Service environment
• You bring a high degree of creativity, open-mind, and self-initiative as well as fluency in English
- How to apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time