We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
· Production Line Support for digitalization needs: Troubleshooting, Database administration, server administration PLC programming, LabView programming, Hardware administration Project monitoring, collect user requirements
· Progress report for performance indicator
· Communication with IT team regarding of issues of Infrastructure, networks, SAP and / or software permits
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree such Mechatronic Engineer, Software Engineer or related
- 2+ years of proven experience in the OT or IT Field
- Knowledge about Full stack Web development: MS Visual Studio, using ASP .NET Framework (.NET Framework 4, x, .NET Core, .NET 5 +, PHP, CSS, HTML5, BLAZOR)
- Knowledge in Operation Technologies such as PLCs, Labview, Hardware Administration
- Data Engineering: Designing databases according to the requirements of the processes, (Microsoft SQL, Entity Framework)
- Data Mining and cleansing: Using Database software (e.g., Microsoft SQL)
- Server Management: IIS, Windows Server, Networking
· Project Management: Using PM tools and techniques like SCRUM, and MS Project
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state, or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time