Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team an Sales Manager, Diagnostics to plan and executes sales targets and activities in Singapore for the portfolio of Diagnostics with potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for management of assigned accounts
- You are responsible for the delivery of revenue targets of assign accounts
- You are responsible to handle Tender/ Procurement and to Work with commercial/ legal teams on T&C
- You work along with project managers to manage customer’s expectation
- You coordinate with Customer Service support and keep abreast with service support issues, status along with maintaining customer satisfaction
- You ensure there is no overdue account receivable
- You ensure effective, quality and accurate opportunity pipeline
- You coordinate, report and feedback the market situation
- You maintain up-to-date customer/ market intelligence and capture win/ loss data
- You will be responsible for accurate forecast in monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- You provide in-house residence expert for assigned products and business unit
- You develop and execute strategy for assigned product lines and accounts
Education and Experience
- You have at least 5 years of sales experience preferably in Healthcare products and solutions in Singapore
- You have experience in managing customer accounts preferably in Healthcare industry. Understanding of diagnostics market with sales knowledge of Singapore Healthcare market
Your personality and skills:
- You are an expert in exposure to customers and account management best practices
- You are good in creating strategic business plan, communication, and presentation skills
- You can build sound working relationships internally and with Customers to ensure success in this role
- You possess excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time