Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Support Engineer, Diagnostics to provide high quality service to our customers and to ensure great customer satisfaction.
Your mission and responsibilities:
As a Customer Support Engineer, Diagnostics you need to execute all service activities assigned to you, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center (CCC). It will include all service incidents, installation, preventive maintenance and system modification on demand. This role reports to the Service Execution Manager and reports to the Operator Manager for operational affairs.
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advises from the Customer Care Center. Supporting the Customer Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform Customer care Center on all escalation issues. Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the Customer Care Center
- Ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Healthcare product knowledge (preferred)
- Analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
- IT and networking skills
- Experience within medical services, regional languages, communication training
- English Language for international training & Service Documentation
- Business and process knowledge
Your personality and skills:
- Ability to troubleshoot, investigate and resolve standard technical problems
- Ability to respond to routine enquiries, prioritize service calls and tasks, escalate service calls and provide appropriate response and advice to customers when handling enquiries
- You possess good communication skill and ability to communicate effectively
- You possess capability to manage high stress situations
- You have a can-do attitude
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time