Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting full-time opportunity available for a motivated, responsible and experienced Customer Service Professional to join our Customer Care Centre working rostered shifts from Monday to Friday between 7am to 7pm and the occasional weekend. This role can be worked flexibly with a combination of work from home and attendance at our office, currently located in Bayswater. In September, our office will be relocating to Hawthorn East.
The primary function of this role will be to receive and transmit reliable messages, tracking and planning of Service Engineers, equipment and spare parts and recording accurate information to ensure efficient delivery to customers.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Use Service Management System(s) to log, update, follow-up, close and archive customer requests.
- Follow call policies and fulfilment procedures and Siemens business conduct guidelines and standards to log, update, fulfil and close customer requests whilst adhering to customer KPI’s.
- Escalate customer complaints to Management or Service Manager as appropriate.
- Effectively evaluate inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessment and best resolution, for each situation, is provided to the Customer.
- Make outbound calls to inform Field Service Technicians of work schedules and to keep Customers informed of order progress.
- Provide non-technical support to help deliver immediate assistance to Customer enquiries / faults based on training, reference notes and tools.
- Use relationship management skills to effectively liaise with Customers, Support Engineers, Field Service Technicians, Sub-Contractors, other Service Coordinators, other Siemens Departments and Third-Party Suppliers.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
The successful candidate will have previous work experience in a customer service focused role within face paced and high volume environment. Your customer service ‘toolkit’ will include, high attention to detail, the ability to prioritise with strong focus on multitasking and excellent communication skills.
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in an agile and dynamic environment and while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 9 August 2021 or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time