We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You have to Develop tomorrow’s data-driven products for buildings, incl. predictive maintenance, prescriptive simulations, anomaly detection, system optimization and forecasts.
- You need to Evaluate and implement advanced data analytics techniques in joint collaboration with the global Data Analytics team, Software Architects/Engineers and Product Managers.
- You have to Collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure the smooth integration of data science products into global offerings.
- You need to Develop, validate and maintain advanced data analytics products.
- You have to Analyze large volumes of data covering a wide range of information from building operational data to equipment and user behavior data in order to identify new patterns through data mining and AI.
- You should have Excellent Python skills. Optional: Scala skills.
- You need to Investigate the most appropriate techniques to solve complex problems by assessing diverse mathematical, statistical and AI models.
What Makes me Eligible for this Role?
- Educational Qualification- Degree in computer science/engineering/applied mathematics or related fields.
- You should have Minimum two years of work experience in a professional context, preferably in a global setup with distributed virtual teams and environments.
- You should have At least two years of work experience in the analytics field (including data science, business intelligence, etc.)
- You should have Strong data fundamentals and demonstrated ability to organize, clean, schematize and process data, as well as good understanding of how to use data science methodologies to solve complex problems.
- You should be a Seasoned machine learning and data mining enthusiast, proficient in algorithms development and able to work with complex infrastructures.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time