We're improving the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where balanced energy is delivered optimally and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the resourcefulness of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
This is a Global product management role responsible for Low Voltage Control Products within Siemens Smart Infrastructure operating company, Electrical Products business unit. This role is a HQ function and is focusing on portfolio strategy, product roadmaps, new product.
- Global Product portfolio strategy (region specific requirements), product roadmap development / management, launching new products, development of sales tools, pricing strategy and general product lifecycle management from inception to obsolescence for price-based global markets.
- Acting as global entrepreneur for the dedicated products
- Responsible for Sales, Margins & Profitability of the dedicated products
- Identify product gaps and strategize to introduce new products and manage cannibalization (if any)
- Align product positioning and product benchmarking strategy for the target markets
- Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs specific to target markets
- Define development targets for new development as well as run cost optimization projects
- Presentations, Winning Guides
- Catalog & Brochure
- Demo cases for sales offices
- competitor comparison (technical & price)
- Feeder Selection
- Other marketing materials (region specific)
- Communicate with industry experts, partners, consultants etc., in the target regions to develop focus marketing activities for product push
- This is a cross-functional role that will involve regular coordination with many regional and HQ functions including R&D, Regional Business Units, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Quality and Manufacturing
- Maintain technical/commercial database for existing/ upcoming products into various platforms e.g., SAP, Material Master etc.
- Enhance knowledge of Sales & Service colleagues by conducting periodic training programs and competency enhancement programs
- Interface with factory for manufacture planning, new product ramp-up etc.
- Evaluate Market size, growth rate etc. based on inputs from various internal & external market models in alignment with Regional colleagues
- Interact with Regions to align for country specific local certification/ approbation requirements for market entry
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably B.E Electrical).
A team player with Min 5+ years of experience in handling Control Products e.g. Contactors, Overload Relays and MSPs etc.
Min 3+ years of product management or marketing of Control Products e.g. Contactors, Overload Relays and MSPs etc.
business will be added advantage. Very good entrepreneurship skills, Strategic thinking, Result and quality orientation, Customer focus, Willingness and pleasure to work in a global network, Commercial knowledge for product relevant financials. Communication and presentation skills, analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to multitask and manage product management activities as per planned schedule. A good knowledge of relevant International standards is preferred. Excellent working knowledge with IT tools (excel, PowerPoint etc.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time