We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Together with you we want to shape the future of Edge/Cloud automation for buildings with focus on simplified workflows throughout the Building Lifecycle.
- Design, implement and validate our future Edge/Cloud Building Control and Analytics Applications.
- Contribute to our Domain Model and Semantic Descriptions using Web of Things technologies.
- Contribute to our Application Software Architecture in an Edge/Cloud environment.
- Share and develop your knowledge and mentor other team members.
- Be part of an agile development team using SAFe and scrum principles and work in a start-up mode to launch a product in short time frame.
Your skills and experience
- Proactive, motivated and committed person with a growth mindset and strong leadership skills, that likes to cooperate with other teams in a global setup.
- Control of HVAC, Lighting and Shading as well as Building Automation related standards and communication protocols.
- Modeling of physical systems, control algorithms and simulation using Matlab Simulink.
- Agile software development with prototyping, integration and deployment via GitHub.
- Object oriented programming and API definition.
- Data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning methods.
- Semantic Web technologies like Web of Things and Web Ontology Language (OWL).
- Edge/Cloud Software Architecture and Distributed Systems including Microservices and container technologies.
- Strong English skills. Sound German skills are beneﬁcial.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either