Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Operative Procurement Specialist to be responsible for order processing activities of the Siemens Healthcare Sağlık A.Ş
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- • You will convert Purchase Requisitions of Project group/Business Units to purchase orders in SAP systems, following up change orders, receiving order confirmations and giving relevant feedback to PM & BU's.
- • You will coordinate local and international transport with the approved transport companies in the aim of meeting the confirmed delivery dates of all purchase orders.
- • You will ensure that the materials/service, arrive/given at warehouse/site/customer on time, complete and in conformity with required conditions & specifications.
- • You will coordinate return process of defective materials or the materials that are not in conformity with the required specifications, ensuring that replacement material is procured on time.
- • You will prepare order follow up reports for all project and Business Unit orders, distributing these reports periodically to all relevant groups.
- • You will complete required documentation for import and export operations and giving necessary instructions for payment and customs clearing.
- • You will evaluate the logistic suppliers continuously giving feedback to relevant logistics strategic buyer.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- • 1-3 years’ experience in same procurement function.
- • University degree in BA graduated from reputable university
- • Very good command of English and/or German
- • Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Your attributes and skills:
- • Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- • Results oriented, change orientation, customer focus and good communication skills
- • Military service should be completed for male candidates
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time