Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team a Sales Commercial Finance Executive and be part of the automation and digitalization in our business processes.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the timely elaboration of all necessary financial / commercial documents for the sales and bidding process (e.g. contract compliance, terms and conditions review with legal)
- You are responsible for financial reporting, analysis, business commentary and regular standard reporting for various stakeholders.
- You perform monthly variance analyses (i.e. actual against forecast, targets, identify anomalies) under performance to allow for corrective action where necessary
- You review and analyze contract obligation / compliance with key customers and update account mergers of the follow up actions
- You prepare presentations to the management and support other ad hoc analysis
- You drive productivity / efficiency through automation of reports and engage in digitalization projects on business processes
- You ensure compliance of internal controls and meeting reporting deadlines
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a Degree in Business Admin, Accountancy or equivalent
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in similar fields
- You have prior experience in using SAP tool
Your personality and skills:
- You need to be able to work independently, take ownership of the task in hand and deliver results
- You must be very self-motivated, goal-oriented and an energized individual
- You are analytical, meticulous, and able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel)
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time