Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze customer needs and provide solution, manage and track project for revenue achievement
- Develop market and customer oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, communication methods
- Cooperate with business manager to support and guide service sales
- Prepare product materials and provide training of product knowledge for region sales team
- Collect customer needs and produce trend analysis for management
- Analyze CDV (Customer Developed)business strategy
- Introduce and initiate customer satisfaction surveys, and relationship in target territory
- Set up and configure the project in system
- Support general business process, including bidding, negotiation, etc
Your qualifications and experience:
- Highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent listening, reading, verbal and written skill in English
- Business result-oriented, marketing sensitivity and quick learner
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Hard working spirit and proactive attitude
- Customer orientation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time